Birthday : December 4, 1969
Age : 40
Sign : Sagittarius
Birthplace : N.Y.C.
Hometown : N.Y.C.
Congratulations to Beyonce and Jay Z (Shawn Corey Carter), who were named the top-earning couple of the year….again! Forbes has the duo at the top of their list for raking in $ 122 million last year alone.
And if you think that’s a lot, they made $ 40 million more than that the year prior! A combination of hit songs, fashion lines, and endorsement deals secured them the number one spot. And believe it or not, Beyonce is the bread winner of the family–she made $ 87 million last year, while Jay-Z pulled in $ 35 million.
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are third on Forbes’ list with a net of $ 55 million. But we’re sure they’re only lower on the scale because they give so much money to charity.
Also making the top ten are Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes and their pals David Beckham and Victoria Beckham. Here’s a list of the top 15 earning couples:
1) Jay-Z & Beyonce Knowles – $ 122 million
2) Harrison Ford & Calista Flockhart – $ 69 million
3) Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie -$ 55 million
4) Will Smith & Jada Pinkett Smith – $ 48 million
5) David & Victoria Beckham – $ 46 million
6) Ellen DeGeneres & Portia de Rossi – $ 36 million
7) Tom Hanks & Rita Wilson – $ 35.5 million
8) Jim Carrey & Jenny McCarthy – $ 34 million
9) Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes – $ 33.5 million
10) Chris Martin & Gwyneth Paltrow – $ 33 million
11) Sarah Jessica Parker & Matthew Broderick – $ 29 million
12) Tim McGraw & Faith Hill – $ 28 million
13) Eva Longoria & Tony Parker – $ 22 million
14) Katherine Heigl & Josh Kelley – $ 20 million
15) Nicole Kidman & Keith Urban – $ 17 million
Diana Madison, Nora Gasparian, and Ani Esmailian, three Los Angeles natives, have combined several years of entertainment experience to bring Hollyscoop to life.
Related Angelina Jolie Articles